Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have been living in Cyprus for the last 5 years as an expat. Recently(Mar 2009), i moved to an English speaking country.

I should say that Cyprus is the best place. The peace of living, the easiness of life, the scenary, beach, food etc. It is great.

All the best to guys already living there, and to those planing to moving there.

Jineesh
---------

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jineesh

Are you still living in Cyprus and what part do you live in as your message is a bit confusing?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cyprus

Hi Guys,

I have been living in Cyprus for the last 5 years as an expat. Recently(Mar 2009), i moved to an English speaking country.

I should say that Cyprus is the best place. The peace of living, the easiness of life, the scenary, beach, food etc. It is great.

All the best to guys already living there, and to those planing to moving there.

Jineesh
---------
:welcome:
Have spent 2 wks in Larnaca .amazing ...Visited Pafos in the past a few times and although i did enjoy it , i found Larnaca and the surrounding Villages more to my liking. Will be relocating to Cyprus when my house sale goes through . You are so priviliged to live there :) . So enjoyed McKenzy beach every morning , before travelling around the Villages ...Just Heaven :love:

·
Registered
1 Posts
vivienne

:welcome:
Have spent 2 wks in Larnaca .amazing ...Visited Pafos in the past a few times and although i did enjoy it , i found Larnaca and the surrounding Villages more to my liking. Will be relocating to Cyprus when my house sale goes through . You are so priviliged to live there :) . So enjoyed McKenzy beach every morning , before travelling around the Villages ...Just Heaven :love:
hi my names vivenne, im visiting larnaca in jan to look at propertys in the hope to buy do you no of any ex pats clubs that i could get in touch with , i am also looking to rent a 1 bed apartment for 4 weeks ,,would be very gratefull if you could help.
vivenne

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lucky you

hi my names vivenne, im visiting larnaca in jan to look at propertys in the hope to buy do you no of any ex pats clubs that i could get in touch with , i am also looking to rent a 1 bed apartment for 4 weeks ,,would be very gratefull if you could help.
vivenne
Hi there Vivienne , Information can be found on this website , about ex pats meeting places , although i have not yet met up with any. About your 4 wks stay you could check out self catering apartment for the month.But check out easyhotels.com . there are some bargains to be had . Am over myself in Feb , just for the week . Hope i have been some help ...Goodluck , let me know how you get on ...Bye :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
vivenne
Hi Vivienne and welcome to the forum.
There is a UKCA club on the Dhekelia road. They are quite active and have lots of expat events. The club is close to Oroklini where you will find lots of expats. There is also a bar/restaurant close by called The Lodge. They do lots of events that attract expats.

If you are looking to buy as an investment or to move over permanently I think it is beeter to rent an apartment than to stay in a hotel, even if the hotel is doing good deals. You need to know what kind of experience you or your guests would have from an area before you make your mind up. And you will get a better idea from an apartment than a hotel.

Where would you like to rent? In town? In a tourist area? In a village?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.