Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
jamesellis said:
Hey!

Currently sat in Gatwick airport having just arrived from Newcastle all ready for my one-way trip to Larnaca this afternoon! Exciting stuff!!
Woo hoo. Lucky you. We have to wait another 9 weeks and 2 days before we get out one way flight.

Happy dayz

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey John

I must admit moving abroad to study was not the easiest decision I ever made and I was extremely apprehensive about maybe regretting things but having been giving the opportunity it would have been stupid to waste it - and I'm glad I didn't. I love it here so far and have met some really great people here as students from all over from the Middle East and mainland Europe to as far away as southern Asia and New Zealand - it's pretty great! So no regrets thus far, felt a little homesick the first couple of days but I suppose that's normal but since I've met people it's been really good.

James

·
Registered
3 Posts
where are you studying in cyrpus. we have a 17 year son and need to know if it would be a mistake to transfer his studies to cyprus. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Everyone knows what teenagers are like!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts