Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeking someone who knows Cyprus like the back of their hand, but who lives in Greece. Specifically, I'd like to hear from those of you who can address issues of daily living in Cyprus as they impact Greek expats. If daily living isn't your strong suit, perhaps you have knowledge of how to conduct business in Cyprus.

TIA

·
Super Moderator
12,525 Posts
I am seeking someone who knows Cyprus like the back of their hand, but who lives in Greece. Specifically, I'd like to hear from those of you who can address issues of daily living in Cyprus as they impact Greek expats. If daily living isn't your strong suit, perhaps you have knowledge of how to conduct business in Cyprus.

TIA
I am puzzled at your request.
Why would someone who does not actually live in Cyprus be able to give you information about daily living here?
I can tell you that I know several Greek expats who live here in Cyprus because they were fed up with Greece and much prefer it here.

Veronica

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am puzzled at your request.
Why would someone who does not actually live in Cyprus be able to give you information about daily living here?
I can tell you that I know several Greek expats who live here in Cyprus because they were fed up with Greece and much prefer it here.

Veronica
Thanks for your reply Veronica. There are many of us out there who have lived in various countries and know and love them well, but don't live there any longer for different reasons. For example, I am very familiar with a small town in Indiana, but now live in the Middle East. If there was anything you wanted to know about daily living in south central Indiana, I'd be more than happy to help since I lived there for 10 years and visit often. The reason for my request is that I am working with some Greek employees who are being relocated to Cyprus and would like some help to prepare them for living/working in Cyprus and make their transition as smooth as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.