Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I know that this question has been posted several times but couldnt get clear details on this.

I am in the process of collecting the documents, in which CV is a one part. So I would like to prepare a resume in Australia format.
I have come across different templates and found some templates have details of each project and responsibilities, but some have company name, duration along with roles and responsibilities.
I was suggested to use the existing CV which may not be in Australia format. But I am seeking is it better to mention all the projects done in our career along with Organizations worked for. Typically the resumes in india will have all the details.

Please suggest and appreciate if someone can share me the australia CV templates especially used during visa lodgement.
My ANZSCO code : 261311(Analyst Programmer)

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dear All,

I know that this question has been posted several times but couldnt get clear details on this.

I am in the process of collecting the documents, in which CV is a one part. So I would like to prepare a resume in Australia format.
I have come across different templates and found some templates have details of each project and responsibilities, but some have company name, duration along with roles and responsibilities.
I was suggested to use the existing CV which may not be in Australia format. But I am seeking is it better to mention all the projects done in our career along with Organizations worked for. Typically the resumes in india will have all the details.

Please suggest and appreciate if someone can share me the australia CV templates especially used during visa lodgement.

Thank you.

Max 2-3 pages
Objective
Skills
Qualifications& Professional memberships/Trainings
Professional experience
Job responsibilities
References

Good luck

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dear All,

Thank you.
One question not related to the CV, what exactly do you do as Analyst Programmer? (I am trying to decide in which code I belong)

Regarding the CV, I also prepared and it's 2 pages, including Objective, Education, Professional experience(company and job responsibilities) and Skills.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts