Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below are the estimated cut-off dates for the 6th July invitation round .
Dates are estimated based on summary of information members of this forum provided.

2613 - 65 points between 28th June - 2nd July
2611 - 65 points before 10th June
2211 - 65 points, before 25th June
For all other ANZSCO code - 60 points, 5 June or later

In order to improve the accuracy of the dates and to narrow down the date range, please reply and indicate your occupation code, EOI date of effect and your score if one of the following applies to you.

1. 2613 applicants who scored exactly 65 points and have received an invitationwith an EOI date of effect between 28th June-2nd July

2. 2611 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 10th June

3. 2211 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 25th June

4. Applicants with 60 points who have been invited and with an EOI date of effect after 5 June

Reactions: SreeIndia

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Update

Reactions: kamy58

·
Registered
527 Posts
Dates are estimated based on summary of information members of this forum provided.

2611 - 65 points before 10th June
2211 - 65 points, before 25th June
For all other ANZSCO code - 60 points, 5 June or later

In order to improve the accuracy of the dates and to narrow down the date range, please reply and indicate your occupation code, EOI date of effect and your score if one of the following applies to you.

1. 2613 applicants who scored exactly 65 points and have received an invitationwith an EOI date of effect between 28th June-2nd July

2. 2611 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 10th June

3. 2211 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 25th June

4. Applicants with 60 points who have been invited and with an EOI date of effect after 5 June
These estimates looks good
27th June, 65 points- NO invitation for 2611

·
Registered
282 Posts
EOI submitted on 5th July with 60 points.
Nothing yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
:confused::confused:HI Can anyone tell me what are my chances of having received an invitation in the July 6th 2015 round ? Here is my summary : EOI submitted on

Category : Business Analyst ANZ Code : 26111

Listening:8.5
Reading:8.5
Writing:7.5
Speaking:8.0

Submitted EOI with 60 points on the 25th February 2015

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: sudeepdai

·
Registered
527 Posts
:confused::confused:HI Can anyone tell me what are my chances of having received an invitation in the July 6th 2015 round ? Here is my summary : EOI submitted on

Not even 65 pointers who submitted late were invited, hopefully next round should work

·
Registered
282 Posts
For 233211, you should get invited in Sept round if not before.
Are there any timelines or guesstimates that you have made and would like to share?
Are you referring to 189 or 190?

Thanks mate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

There are 65 pointers for 2611 who didn't get invited, no invitation will be sent out for 60 pointer of 2611 until all 65 pointers for 2611 are invited.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are there any timelines or guesstimates that you have made and would like to share?
Are you referring to 189 or 190?

Thanks mate.
I was referring to 189. Starting from July 2015, there will be one invitation per month. Invitation for 190 on the other hand is an ongoing process.

Assuming that the number of EOI lodged between the cut off date for the July round and the invitation quota for the August round remains the same. You can expect the cut off date for 60 pointers for occupation other than 2611, 2613, 2211 to move around 27 days, give or take.
As a 60 pointer with an EOI date of effect for 5 June got invited, if we were to take that as the cut off date fot the July round, the estimated cut off date for the August round might be somewhere around 2 July. More accurate estimate can be provided once the report (with official data) for the July round is out.

Reactions: sudeepdai

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE
For all other ANZSCO code - 60 points somewhere between 10 June- 16 June

·
Registered
61 Posts
No Invite yet

Hi All,

Just to update. I submitted EOI on June 24th - with 65 points under 2211 but did not receive an invite. I doubt the cut off was 25th June, 2015. My guess is that for 2211 there was a huge backlog from 2 months. Hopefully, next round will do the trick.:fingerscrossed:

Reactions: sktan

·
Registered
282 Posts
I was referring to 189. Starting from July 2015, there will be one invitation per month. Invitation for 190 on the other hand is an ongoing process.

Assuming that the number of EOI lodged between the cut off date for the July round and the invitation quota for the August round remains the same. You can expect the cut off date for 60 pointers for occupation other than 2611, 2613, 2211 to move around 27 days, give or take.
As a 60 pointer with an EOI date of effect for 5 June got invited, if we were to take that as the cut off date fot the July round, the estimated cut off date for the August round might be somewhere around 2 July. More accurate estimate can be provided once the report (with official data) for the July round is out.
Thanks a lot! Great insight!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE

2611 - 65 points before 25th May
2211 - 65 points, before 30th May
For all other ANZSCO code - 60 points, between 10th-16th June

2. 2611 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 25th May

3. 2211 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 30th May

4. Applicants with 60 points who have been invited and with an EOI date of effect after between 10th-16th June

·
Registered
291 Posts
UPDATE

2611 - 65 points before 25th May
2211 - 65 points, before 30th May
For all other ANZSCO code - 60 points, between 10th-16th June

2. 2611 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 25th May

3. 2211 applicants who have scored 65 or above and DID NOT receive an invitation, with an EOI date of effect BEFORE 30th May

4. Applicants with 60 points who have been invited and with an EOI date of effect after between 10th-16th June

You are doing great work sktan.
I still havent received any formal mail from my agent but your post gives me good hope.
Seems they are on leave today lol
Hoping to get mail soon..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Friends,

My husband applied for SA SS on July 6, today morning. He has 60 points with ANZSCO code 149914 that was high availability while we were applying but now is special conditions apply. Can anyone help me with the cut-off date for invitation? What are our chances of invitation?

Thanks in advance,
Roohi

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are doing great work sktan.
I still havent received any formal mail from my agent but your post gives me good hope.
Seems they are on leave today lol
Hoping to get mail soon..
You've definitely got it, so just have everything for the visa application ready for your agent for when they finally bother to confirm the good news. ;)

Reactions: brisbane_bound

·
Registered
291 Posts
You've definitely got it, so just have everything for the visa application ready for your agent for when they finally bother to confirm the good news. ;)
Yeah i think the most tie consuming will be PCC and medicals.
But i would require the invite letter for the PCC i guess.
And still need to wait for the agent to give me details for getting my medicals done.

Do you recommend to have anything close by other than these which could save time?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Sktan
Thanks for the great analysis.
I am planning to file EOI around mid August with 65 points (hopefully - ACS assessment and PTE preparation going on simultaneously) for 261111 - ICT-Business Analyst. .
Any inputs on by when would I get invited? I suppose going by current trends getting invited in the next round even with 65 points seems difficult.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Sktan
Thanks for the great analysis.
I am planning to file EOI around mid August with 65 points (hopefully - ACS assessment and PTE preparation going on simultaneously) for 261111 - ICT-Business Analyst. .
Any inputs on by when would I get invited? I suppose going by current trends getting invited in the next round even with 65 points seems difficult.
You should be fine with 65 points, lots of people have been invited with that. Dont worry.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts