Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted excess luggage (personal items) from Thailand to Spain to my sister in case the box arrived before I did. Customs in Madrid are asking for: a DNI or NIE that is discharged from the Inland Revenue, you can file a third person with a photocopy of it as indicated in the notice and authorization that you consent to import to his name. Along with proof of purchase or affidavit describing the goods and the value of it appears.

Has anyone any experience in filling out an affidvit and know what the diiference is between a normal DNI or NIE and one that has been issued by the inland revenue?

They only give so many hours to complete and submit these documents, anyone out there that can help please.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts