Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Anyone who has submitted EOI for Customer Service manager (ANZSCO code 149212) in the recent month?
If so could you please share the details of where it is open.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Hi everyone,

Anyone who has submitted EOI for Customer Service manager (ANZSCO code 149212) in the recent month?
If so could you please share the details of where it is open.

thanks in advance
Wait for a couple of days and see which jobs are in and which jobs are out in fresh list for the next financial year

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

As per the anzscosearch it shows as open in NT & TAS, however we will have to wait for a couple of days now to get a clear picture for the year 17-18.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

As per the anzscosearch it shows as open in NT & TAS, however we will have to wait for a couple of days now to get a clear picture for the year 17-18.

Best Wishes
Hi,

I did see the NT list, but its for 457 VISA where one needs an employer to sponsor to apply.

Regards.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi,

149212 is open in SA for 489.

Best Wishes..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes I did..

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you, Yes it is. Have you completed the application lodgement?

Regards,
Yes I did..how about you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where does it suggest that its for 457? I checked on NT site and it does not have any conditions...unless I am missing something
Hi,

The above was before the new list that came out a couple of days ago. I had checked the NT site about 2 weeks ago, then CSM was open and when checked the VISA was 457. it has changed now.

Now CSM is open for 489 and 190 according to eligibility.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I did..how about you.

Yes I did too. Just this morning. Are you applying for any other state as well?
Ideally how long would it take for an invitation? Is there a possibility of not getting an invite?
And once invited to apply for the ViSA, is there a possibility of not being granted one?

What would be an estimated time line since things have changed recently.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes I did too. Just this morning. Are you applying for any other state as well?
Ideally how long would it take for an invitation? Is there a possibility of not getting an invite?
And once invited to apply for the ViSA, is there a possibility of not being granted one?

What would be an estimated time line since things have changed recently.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Hi Shobha,

I am applying only for SA. The current processing time as per SA immigration website is 3 weeks for 489, basis this we should expect a positive response by Aug 1st/2nd week and earlier to that if we are lucky:amen:

The Occupation availability is still in Green and has not gone to low (Blue) so we should get our invites soon...

After being invited the only reason i see for not receiving the grant is if there is incorrect information or misleading documentation, negative verification (if verification happens).

Processing time as per DIBP is 6-8 months.

Best Wishes..

Reactions: beastsap

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi oppurtunityreq,

What are you called in the real world? :).. a bit weird to call you by your user id.

Thank you for the information. I received my invitation on the 12th of July, should lodge in a couple of days. Waiting for one document. I see you have received yours too. Lodgement done?

Not wanting to jump the gun yet but think its prudent we do extensive research on the jobs and place to live, cost of living etc. Have you taken up any of this? how are you going about it?

Thanks and regards,

Shobha

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi oppurtunityreq,

What are you called in the real world? :).. a bit weird to call you by your user id.

Thank you for the information. I received my invitation on the 12th of July, should lodge in a couple of days. Waiting for one document. I see you have received yours too. Lodgement done?

Not wanting to jump the gun yet but think its prudent we do extensive research on the jobs and place to live, cost of living etc. Have you taken up any of this? how are you going about it?

Thanks and regards,

Shobha
Congratulations...

I am in the process of putting together all the docs and rest of the things to file for the visa.

All the best dear..

G

·
wow you received your invitation quickly , guess you live in australia. for overseas candidates, the process is much longer maybe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow you received your invitation quickly , guess you live in australia. for overseas candidates, the process is much longer maybe.
Hi Austimmiacnt,
Nope I dont live in Australia yet, I am applying from overseas - India.
Have you lodged your EOI and awaiting the invitation?

Regards,

Shobha

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have submitted EOI on Jul 4, 2017 and code is 149212. How long it could take to get invitation?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have submitted EOI on Jul 4, 2017 and code is 149212. How long it could take to get invitation?
Hi,

As per my understanding invitation rounds happen twice every month, first one was on the 12th of July and the second one is coming up on the 26th, you could wait and watch. Don't know if this is of much help.. All the best to you though...

Regards,

1 - 20 of 110 Posts