Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evening All

Not sure why, but I have got cravings for a good old (Boring) Chicken Korma!

Can any of you recommend a good curry house, ive not been impressed by any that I have used so far

To be delivered to Arabian Ranches

Thanks

C

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Brick Lane in Barsha is the nearest Uk style one that I can think of but there may be somewhere over in Motor City.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brick Lane in Barsha is the nearest Uk style one that I can think of but there may be somewhere over in Motor City.
I went with Currie & Noodle (Motor City in the end - It was actually fairly nice

Where is Brick Lane?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Felix - Your intel on Brick Lane was spot on :clap2:, one of the best curries ive ever had & most definatley the best in Dubai

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Rupee Room's food is fairly average, but also massively overpriced. You can get a huge meal for 2 at Ravi's for the same price Rupee Room charges for one biryani.

If you're in the Marina area, Aappa Kadai (Marina Diamond) is worth a try, they do a good Chicken Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken and it's very cheap too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gavtek said:
Rupee Room's food is fairly average, but also massively overpriced. You can get a huge meal for 2 at Ravi's for the same price Rupee Room charges for one biryani.

If you're in the Marina area, Aappa Kadai (Marina Diamond) is worth a try, they do a good Chicken Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken and it's very cheap too.
Sounds like good advice, I did think Ruppee room was rather expensive when I ordered the other night, thought I was just being a miserable tight fisted Scotsman though!
:)

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Ravi's has gone off the boil recently so been branching out to Karama, mostly around the square car park area and never been disappointed yet. Will try the Little Hut on next visit.

With so much on offer, curries is probably one food here I'll never to to a hotel restaurant for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts