Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I am done with ACS process and currently have 60 points.
I have applied for the role of Software Engineer.
I have applied for EOI 189 with these points.
In a month time(DEC'17), I will be gaining 5 more points for my work experience.
Does the system automatically pick up these 5 more points ?
Offlate, I have been seeing so many threads about PR process getting delayed for 60 pointers.
Is it fine to submit a new EOI in December as I will be having 65 points then?
Please suggest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello folks,

In a month time(DEC'17), I will be gaining 5 more points for my work experience.
Offlate, I have been seeing so many threads about PR process getting delayed for 60 pointers.
Please suggest.

System will automatically update points once you are eligible for the experience points, so its totally fine to apply with 60 points.
Yes, with 60 points it takes long time to be invited as the trend is with 65 points and its cleared till April mid.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hello folks,

Please suggest.
the system will update automatically if you have left end date of current employment as blank

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
System will automatically update points once you are eligible for the experience points, so its totally fine to apply with 60 points.
Yes, with 60 points it takes long time to be invited as the trend is with 65 points and its cleared till April mid.
can u give me a reference as to where it is mentioned if possible...my query is...processing would already have been initiated with 60 points, do do u mean to say that once it gets updated to 65 points...the profile automatically ranks higher in the queue ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts