Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

A query regarding submitting relevant work experience documents to Engineer Australia.

I have a total of 6+ work exp and have got a proper work experience certificate with my duties from my past 2 employers(both renowned telecom companies). However, my current employer with whom I am working for 1.5 years will not be providing me the same.

I want to know if as proof of I can attach all my salary slips till date and my offer letter. Will this suffice? I have my CDRs and all other doc's in order. This particular doc is the only blocking point.

Appreciate your help in this.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi people,

A query regarding submitting relevant work experience documents to Engineer Australia.

I have a total of 6+ work exp and have got a proper work experience certificate with my duties from my past 2 employers(both renowned telecom companies). However, my current employer with whom I am working for 1.5 years will not be providing me the same.

I want to know if as proof of I can attach all my salary slips till date and my offer letter. Will this suffice? I have my CDRs and all other doc's in order. This particular doc is the only blocking point.

Thanks.

Your CDRs related to which employer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
there is one form that you can fill up and send to EA in case you are not able to get one document that is beyond your control. check their website or maybe someone can link it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is one form that you can fill up and send to EA in case you are not able to get one document that is beyond your control. check their website or maybe someone can link it.
My current company won't give me anything. Can I submit my application? If EA is not satisfied will they give a chance toaube try and get an affidavit or something like that for the current company?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi people,

Thanks.

-
Hi,
Employment reference/work experience letter is important document for assessment. If for any reason, whatsoever, your employer is not providing you desired then submit statuary declaration from your Supervisor/Manager.

Reactions: Maka123

·
Registered
191 Posts
1 CDR of each of 3 companies I have worked for. Including current one.

I advise you to make the three CDRs for only the company with you have the full documentations , and don't go for Relevant Employment Assessment, But later if you need to claim the company which you don't have its documentations , you need to seek to have any experience certificate from them and payslips and taxation documents

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I advise you to make the three CDRs for only the company with you have the full documentations , and don't go for Relevant Employment Assessment, But later if you need to claim the company which you don't have its documentations , you need to seek to have any experience certificate from them and payslips and taxation documents

Thank you for the reply Hegazy.

I am in a rather deep predicament. My this company CDR is a good hardware related work which I do not want to remove, plus it is something which happened last year so if there are some points for things done latest, this scores better than my other 2 CDRs.

My manager and my this company are not something I trust with providing anything and I would only be in a problem if I ask for an exp certificate. I have all the payslips, taxation documents, offer letter. Maybe I can get a statement on company letterhead that I am an employee for this company right now, but it will not have my duties listed. Is there any use of getting the same?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thank you for the reply Hegazy.

I am in a rather deep predicament. My this company CDR is a good hardware related work which I do not want to remove, plus it is something which happened last year so if there are some points for things done latest, this scores better than my other 2 CDRs.

My manager and my this company are not something I trust with providing anything and I would only be in a problem if I ask for an exp certificate. I have all the payslips, taxation documents, offer letter. Maybe I can get a statement on company letterhead that I am an employee for this company right now, but it will not have my duties listed. Is there any use of getting the same?

Check one of your friend in the same company , can make oath via Statutory Declaration in Notary Public office.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi people,

Thanks.

go for statutory declaration

·
Registered
321 Posts
Do you have 5 years work experience without this company?
With EA its ok - you can get statutory declaration from your colleague. Even if they will not accept it, they still accept your cdr.
Main problem is that your company may not collaborate with DIBP in case if they decide to confirm your employment. So its better to not claim this work experience as relevant.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi people,

Thanks.

No current employer will provide their employees with W.exp letter except Reference letters.

EA is old enough to understand that.

Provide EA, your current company's Offer letter, Work contract( if any), Appointment letter, Payslips, ID, Ref letter.

For third party docs, Request your HR PF statement till date or med insurance provided by company where your name and company name written.

Do not get confused , as you are a current employee of same company, it wil not harm your application

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have 5 years work experience without this company?
With EA its ok - you can get statutory declaration from your colleague. Even if they will not accept it, they still accept your cdr.
Main problem is that your company may not collaborate with DIBP in case if they decide to confirm your employment. So its better to not claim this work experience as relevant.
I have 59 months and 20 days work exp without this company. A statutory declaration may take time. And from 1st July the application fees is increased. Do you suggest I submit my docs right now. Maybe EA will ask me alter about a declaration of required?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No current employer will provide their employees with W.exp letter except Reference letters.

EA is old enough to understand that.

Provide EA, your current company's Offer letter, Work contract( if any), Appointment letter, Payslips, ID, Ref letter.

For third party docs, Request your HR PF statement till date or med insurance provided by company where your name and company name written.

Do not get confused , as you are a current employee of same company, it wil not harm your application
Thanks Mosa.

I am providing them with all salary slips and my offer letter. Maybe I can get the Income Tax declaration for past years too for this company. Should this suffice?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks Mosa.

I am providing them with all salary slips and my offer letter. Maybe I can get the Income Tax declaration for past years too for this company. Should this suffice?

IT returns are more than enough as Third party, but request PF statement too from HR ,if they can not provide you with UAN.

Good luck

·
Registered
321 Posts
As you are indian, your best choice for 3rd party document is form 26AS, you can download it from trace website. They asked my husband to provide this particular document. As I remember only pan card number is required to register there and download these documents.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Apply now, upload what you have, and meanwhile try to get that declaration in case they ask

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi All,

Is there any limitation in roles and responsibilities to be printed in experience letter? My experience letter is of 2 pages (i.e., having 17 points in roles and responsibilities)

Sathish

·
Registered
23,897 Posts
Hi All,

Is there any limitation in roles and responsibilities to be printed in experience letter? My experience letter is of 2 pages (i.e., having 17 points in roles and responsibilities)

Sathish
There is no limitations as such, but ask the HR to remove the irrelevant ones if you can

Cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts