Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I received my assessment last week and after almost 8 months, I received a positive result. My total scores are coming to 65.

I am applying through an agent but he has asked me to wait for few days before applying for EOI. I will be applying for ANZSCO 232411 Graphic Designer which comes under CSOL. Can anyone please tell me:

1. Is there an NT list for CSOL which was meant to be released in August. Once this is available, my agent mentioned to proceed for EOI.

2. Since I am married and have a 5 year old kid, do I need to upload any of their documents during this process? I have still not applied for the kid's passport

3. Is there any fees payable during the EOI process

4. Lastly, what is the approximate TAT for EOI completion.

Regards,
Pranay

·
Registered
37 Posts
Graphic Designer does not fall under the NT SOL unfortunately, but they mentioned that you can just apply and prove that you are employable in the state. You can get the full list from the website as I cannot post links yet. I would suppose you need your dependant's documents too so it would help to apply for a passport for your child.

With regard to the fees, I am unable to find any information requesting for payment so it could be free, but I am unable to confirm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts