Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How will these changes affect me.
Am a Quantity Surveyor and my occupation is currently on both CSL (60 points) and MODL(15 point for work experience in MODL). Age 26 (30 points).
I expect to lodge my application in November coz I have to wait for th IELTS test that I should come 13 days after my test on 26 October.
Shall I be able to claim points? I currently think I can raise 120 based on IELTS giving me basic 15 points though am sure I can get the 25 points.
Your views pliz....am now getting confused....
Zenji

·
Registered
619 Posts
How will these changes affect me.
Am a Quantity Surveyor and my occupation is currently on both CSL (60 points) and MODL(15 point for work experience in MODL). Age 26 (30 points).
I expect to lodge my application in November coz I have to wait for th IELTS test that I should come 13 days after my test on 26 October.
Shall I be able to claim points? I currently think I can raise 120 based on IELTS giving me basic 15 points though am sure I can get the 25 points.
Your views pliz....am now getting confused....
Zenji
With the changes being impending, none of us know what they will be yet. Therefore we cannot advise on this right now.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Its a tough time to make an application without knowing what DIQC is going to do!
Yes I agree. As someone who was at the lowest priority, 7, I was frustrated with the changes. Try not to worry too much right now, until you are ready to file your application in November. Hopefully by then the new changes will be released.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts