Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've raised this issue with a phone call to UKBA, but they were unable to advise and could only direct me to the information published on the website.

Specifically, I'm required to get Comprehensive Sickness Insurance for my wife and I for our EEA1/EEA2 applications.

Given that we haven't lived in the UK for 6 months already, we've been unable to go for the WPA or Bupa options, and in turn have sought a policy with Aviva.

As part of their private health insurance, Aviva have given us the option of whether we want private hospital cover or if we're fine to go through the local NHS hospital. The difference in monthly premiums is quite substantial and ideally I would like to go the NHS hospital route.

My question: is it likely that this could be deemed a 'reliance on the UK NHS', and therefore our application refused? Surely given that it's PRIVATE medical cover, this point is irrelevant...? :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi there,

So how is going on with your RC?

We are just here in UK For 4 months ,and need to buy comprehensive sickness insurance for the application of EEA2 RC.

Do you have any idea abt CSI? HOw to get?

Pls adv

Tks
Jian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.