Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
i am in doubt about 1 thing. i am going to fill online application with my Agent in next few days and he has asked me to come to his place and enter Credit card details in online application. i want to confirm that are these details once entered are viewable to agent at later time or not. i mean on most sites i use i enter detail and it takes me to a secure server and does the transaction. if its similar on diac than ok , otherwise if it stores data in some online form which can be viewed later , than i wud be in trouble.
plz reply.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hello

I suggest you to do the following while at agent office

1. Once you have done the payment , Click Exit on the DIAC application link, so it would successfully log you off from DIAC website
2. Clear Temporary Files / Cache / Cookies from IE
3. Some browsers have auto fill enabled, so once you done above steps, go again to the DIAC website and ensure the security code does not appear on the auto form field on last page
(To do this, create a dummy application on DIAC website, so you can test whether all is well)

Iam not security expert, but probably these might help. We can wait for seniors to comment more on this.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello

I suggest you to do the following while at agent office

1. Once you have done the payment , Click Exit on the DIAC application link, so it would successfully log you off from DIAC website
2. Clear Temporary Files / Cache / Cookies from IE
3. Some browsers have auto fill enabled, so once you done above steps, go again to the DIAC website and ensure the security code does not appear on the auto form field on last page
(To do this, create a dummy application on DIAC website, so you can test whether all is well)

Iam not security expert, but probably these might help. We can wait for seniors to comment more on this.
Thanks Imran,
These points well noted. my point still remains the same does the transaction happens instantly or when the application is finaly submitted at latter stage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.