Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hold a 457 visa sponsored by my company , but did not travel to Australia because the project got cancelled.For my 457 visa processing, I have created an ImmiAccount , Now I am applying for 189 visa independently , Can I use the same ImmiAccount or Do I need to create another one account? Will the system allow me to create another ImmIAccount.Can someone please clarify on this? Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
23,867 Posts
I hold a 457 visa sponsored by my company , but did not travel to Australia because the project got cancelled.For my 457 visa processing, I have created an ImmiAccount , Now I am applying for 189 visa independently , Can I use the same ImmiAccount or Do I need to create another one account? Will the system allow me to create another ImmIAccount.Can someone please clarify on this? Thanks in Advance.
If you have access to the account, I would suggest you use the same

I also had the same dilemma, as I also already had a 457 visa but I used the old one and everything worked out just fine till now

Of course if you don't have access to the login name or passwords etc. Then in my opinion you have no option but to create a new one.

Cheers

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you have access to the account, I would suggest you use the same

I also had the same dilemma, as I also already had a 457 visa but I used the old one and everything worked out just fine till now

Of course if you don't have access to the login name or passwords etc. Then in my opinion you have no option but to create a new one.

Cheers

My previous visa app was managed by my agent, but I prefer to take over and do it myself in case I have to lodge a new visa app.

Does the Immi account give you the option to update contact email details/login etc?

·
Registered
23,867 Posts
My previous visa app was managed by my agent, but I prefer to take over and do it myself in case I have to lodge a new visa app.

Does the Immi account give you the option to update contact email details/login etc?
You can change all the details but the bigger question is whether you have the login id and password that the agent used
Most agents don’t share the same with the applicants

Cheers

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Create a new account, import your old application and start your new visa application from this account when you are ready. This way you have control and can view all your applications with a single login.

Reactions: kc_muzik

·
Registered
239 Posts
Create a new account, import your old application and start your new visa application from this account when you are ready. This way you have control and can view all your applications with a single login.
That sounds like a plan!

What do details do I need to import the old application to the new account?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
That sounds like a plan!

What do details do I need to import the old application to the new account?
Application Reference Number (Available in your grant document)
D.O.B
Passport Details

... thats all..!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts