Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Good evening...
Can anyone help me to providing an example of CPD Australia. I have 9 years of work experience in Dubai. I have read the CPD requirement and stated that practitioner’s CPD records must document a minimum of 150 hours of structured CPD over the past
three-years. Will it be okay i would include my activities 7 to 9 years back?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi All,
Good evening...
Can anyone help me to providing an example of CPD Australia. I have 9 years of work experience in Dubai. I have read the CPD requirement and stated that practitioner’s CPD records must document a minimum of 150 hours of structured CPD over the past
three-years. Will it be okay i would include my activities 7 to 9 years back?

You can include any thing from your 1st year to till date.
But, recommended is write about all the on job /off job trainings, workshops,conferences etc you attended till date in chronological order to show the ways you attempted to brush up and enhance your skills.

Good luck

·
Registered
197 Posts
You can include any thing from your 1st year to till date.
But, recommended is write about all the on job /off job trainings, workshops,conferences etc you attended till date in chronological order to show the ways you attempted to brush up and enhance your skills.

Good luck
Is there any minimum requirement on the number of hours of training to be completed?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Is there any minimum requirement on the number of hours of training to be completed?
I don't remember any such restrictions on number of hours.
But, do check in MSA booklet , if they updated for any such requirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts