Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Nithin Babu, I have done my graduation in Bcom(E-commerce) and post graduation in Mib(Masters in International business) from Coimbatore- India. I am planning to assess my migration assessment for management accountant from Cpa Australia. I am in a dilemma whether to evaluate, as many of my friends said that, there is only a minor chance to get a positive result as Cpa may not grant the assessment which is required. When checked on the website, I found the mandatory subjects matching to the one which I have studied. Can anybody help me in this case? Have anyone done their assessment from overseas and received a positive outcome?.
Please help. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi,

My name is Nithin Babu, I have done my graduation in Bcom(E-commerce) and post graduation in Mib(Masters in International business) from Coimbatore- India. I am planning to assess my migration assessment for management accountant from Cpa Australia. I am in a dilemma whether to evaluate, as many of my friends said that, there is only a minor chance to get a positive result as Cpa may not grant the assessment which is required. When checked on the website, I found the mandatory subjects matching to the one which I have studied. Can anybody help me in this case? Have anyone done their assessment from overseas and received a positive outcome?.

Of course, many did including myself. Practically speaking, they are goo and most efficient from time and money perspectives.. If they didn’t give you positive outcomes, no-one else would do. Go with them and wait for the outcomes to see if there is any further studies required. They will also advise if you need to appear for one or more papers.
There is also one thread here for accountants experience with CPA Australia, search to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
I have been asked to complete FAR, being an MBA in finance.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Folks.. can anyone advise how much time CPA Australia takes to complete the assessment. Actually i have received positive assessment for education on 7th Dec but nothing as of yet for employment. Is this a regular practice or there seems to be some issue with my application? Should i contact them or wait?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts