Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I need some advice from any Accountant immigrant here on the forum. I am CIMA part qualified, Bachelors Honors and Masters Finance from UK. I just want to ask which assessing body shall I use for my migration assessment? Should it be CPA, IPA or ICAA. I came across some comments over the internet where some people recommend not to use CPA as they are overly strict in their Accounting theory paper for 9 out 12 paper requirement? Is it a myth or true?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.