Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my husband has a degree of bcom in finance from University of Wollongong in Dubai . He wants to assess his degree from Cpa . Now the problem is from Accountants Occupation, the mandatory subjects include management accounting which is not covered in their degree .. can anyone please tell me will cpa assess my husband degree??

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should first decide on which state board you want to register for the CPA examination. Then you need to get your foreign degree evaluated with approved organization to see if the state requirements are met. If not you will be able get credit for those subjects

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hello my husband has a degree of bcom in finance from University of Wollongong in Dubai . He wants to assess his degree from Cpa . Now the problem is from Accountants Occupation, the mandatory subjects include management accounting which is not covered in their degree .. can anyone please tell me will cpa assess my husband degree??
Is it for migration to Australia?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can u pls help me?? We want to apply under subclass 189 . He has a work exp also for four years . Just one mandatory subject was not covered by the university :(
And it is an Australian university but outside Australia

1 - 6 of 6 Posts