Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are contemplating of moving to Cozumel.

However, we have a toddler and we cannot seem to find an international/English speaking elementary school in Cozumel. Does one exist?

Also, which site is the best to find long term rentals for Cozumel?

·
Registered
185 Posts
We are contemplating of moving to Cozumel.

However, we have a toddler and we cannot seem to find an international/English speaking elementary school in Cozumel. Does one exist?

Also, which site is the best to find long term rentals for Cozumel?
Thinking outside the box...
I would check out
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/
Yes it is SCUBA-centric but there are a lot of locals there. And besides - if you want to move to Cozumel I hope you are divers :)

·
Super Moderator
Guadalajara, México
7,070 Posts
I've been under the impression that linking other forums as not permitted by the rules here.
The rules prohibit links to --competing-- forums. Consequently, a link to a forum for a specific small region, like Cozumel-Playas, is not prohibited. Links to a general Mexican discussion forum are prohibited.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I've been under the impression that linking other forums as not permitted by the rules here.
Now, look, Longford, it seems to me that since this person was inquiring about Cozumel about which few who read this fórum are informed, it was appropriate for responders to mention other fórums for information as to how to find lodgings there so this does not seem to be an offense. Now, if I, the Dawg, expressed my opinión, that a couple of Lake Chapalacentric fórums that are beyond belief petty and unworthy of taking up precious positions on electronic media, I would have committed an act worthy of exclusion from this or any other fórum.

All things present good and bad characteristics so participation among all has merit. For instance, if one wishes to inquire as to catty and shallow remarks regarding one´s fellow expat citizens residing on Lake Chapala, those fórums are fecund sources as valuable as cowsh*t growing weeds.

I would never presume to be so tacky as to infer that in writing, of course.

·
Banned
2,684 Posts
The rules prohibit links to --competing-- forums. Consequently, a link to a forum for a specific small region, like Cozumel-Playas, is not prohibited. Links to a general Mexican discussion forum are prohibited.
I raise the point because I was once issued an infraction, maybe twice, for linking a regional forum. The infraction I'm recalling was issued for linking a San Miguel de Allende-specific forum in response to a question about San Miguel de Allende.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.