Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
39,585 Posts
I think France offers a visa to current US students to live and work (for 6 months I think). There used to be BUNAC program for a recent graduate to live and work in UK, but it has been terminated and not relaunched, after UK changed immigration rules about migrant workers (points based system). Besides Australia and Ireland (and Canada of course), I don't know of any other countries.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.