Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This may be a silly question but its better to clarify:
In order to count 6 months (payslips and bank statements), can the statements be from the middle of one month to the middle of another??

For instance: will it be alright if we ask our bank to print our bank statements from Middle of April to Middle of October? in order to have the 26 payslips included in those statements, or the have to be full months?

Please advice, i am a little confused.
Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hello,

This may be a silly question but its better to clarify:
In order to count 6 months (payslips and bank statements), can the statements be from the middle of one month to the middle of another??

For instance: will it be alright if we ask our bank to print our bank statements from Middle of April to Middle of October? in order to have the 26 payslips included in those statements, or the have to be full months?

Please advice, i am a little confused.
Thank you in advance :)
Yes that's fine.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
The important thing is your bank statement should show every salary payment going in for the 6-month period under consideration..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The important thing is your bank statement should show every salary payment going in for the 6-month period under consideration..
Hello Joppa,

Thanks for your reply. Ok,so you mean, the dates (initial/end dates) of the bank statements don't matter much as long as 26 pay slips are reflected in them for 6 months??

Please, let me know if i got it right?

Thanks Joppa. :)

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes that's right. Make sure there are no gaps in your statement and that it fully covers the period uninterrupted.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do Joppa, thanks once again for your unconditional help! You are doing an amazing job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.