Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am little confused on the dates mentioned on my ACS result, could it be a Typo from ACS???

The letter I received today says:

Dear Mr. XXXX

I refer to your application for ore-migration skill assessment, which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 11 August 2009.

For the purpose of your application you have as of May 2008 satisfied the requirement of the ACS PIM2. Group B.
I am confused as from where ACS thinks my application was made since May 2008..!!!

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Mr.India,

Nothing to worry!!

When the letter from ACS says "you as of May 2008 satisfied the requirements", it means that you have met the minimum required work experience(4 years) by May 2008 itself.

So, when are you submitting your docs to DIAC? Have you already given IELTS?

--Subbaram.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mr.India,

Nothing to worry!!

When the letter from ACS says "you as of May 2008 satisfied the requirements", it means that you have met the minimum required work experience(4 years) by May 2008 itself.

So, when are you submitting your docs to DIAC? Have you already given IELTS?

--Subbaram.
Thanks Subbaram for explaining.. i am taking IELTS this weekend and Yes, I have started filling up the DIAC online application partially, will submit it once I have the IELTS result with me.

Thanks and cheers.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congratulations Mr. India for your +ve results.

Which category do you fall under CLS/MODL or SOL?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations Mr. India for your +ve results.

Which category do you fall under CLS/MODL or SOL?

Thanks Mohit,

I got assessed for Network Security which means MODL and CSL. I am sooo happy with the result. It took 2 loong months and 2 weeks to get assessed.

Cheers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mr India,

Could you please elaborate on deeming date "May 2008". Does this mean that you can consider your experience for points only after this date? or can you still go ahead and add all your work experience for EOI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts