Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my situation. This is giving me a headache today and I dont know what to do.
So I was interviewing with several companies in Dubai. I got a job offer from one of the companyA and I signed the offer letter and they issued entry permit one week back and i have to join with the company in one or two weeks time.
Today I heard back from the other companyB I had an interview with, and they offered mo a position too with and i wanted to join with CompanyB.
So still companyB create a visa for me without cancelling companyA visa, or is there any posibility to join with companyB, is there any situation for facing ban.
I am coming first time to dubai... :)

I need some answers urgently, so I can decide what to do here... thank you!

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,965 Posts
Hi,
If company A have already got you the entry permit - then you either come in on that permit and continue working for company A or you get them to cancel the permit. This would need to be done before company B can get you a new entry permit, in their name.
Not an ideal situation and I imagine that company A wont be too happy that you are messing them about (from their perspective).
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve.
But companyB is telling me that stilll they can create a visa for me,is it so?
without cancelling the companyA visa, can companyB create a new visa .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts