Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am making my first payment to the RSI

And have gone on to my account and can not see where and how to pay or declare my quarterly earnings.

Can anyone shed light on to where and how to do this

thank you in advance

Anne

·
Registered
163 Posts
I created a single person company and there is no need to declare earnings for the first payment for me, its all planned out through the submission to INSEE and URSSAF from the beginning. Then they update the cotisation after having an idea of the first year. Your setup may be different. Mine is a small business.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Hi there

I am making my first payment to the RSI

And have gone on to my account and can not see where and how to pay or declare my quarterly earnings.

Can anyone shed light on to where and how to do this

thank you in advance

Anne
You don't say what regime you're on but if you want to declare quarterly earnings it suggests micro entreprise.
If that's the case you can't declare mid-quarter. Trimestre 3 is 1 July to end Sept and the window for declaring T3 earnings will open early October. The deadline for declaring is the last day of the first month of the next trimestre, ie the last days of April, July, October and January. If memory serves the cut off is midday but it's best to avoid leaving it until the very end of the month because the last-minute brigade tends to jam the system up so it goes very slow and sometimes falls over, if you declare earlier in the month there isn't usually a problem.
I use the netentreprise portal and I usually get an email when the declaration window is open, inviting me to make my declaration.
Whenever you log onto your account during the periond whe the window is open, it normally gives you the option of making/amending your declaration as soon as you log on.
Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.