Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just remembered something. :confused:
Can someone tell me how much are costs of living in Australia monthly?????
Cost of rent, bills, food ......
I know that depends of location, but I am very interested. I mean some basic costs?
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Basic expenses

I just remembered something. :confused:
Can someone tell me how much are costs of living in Australia monthly?????
Cost of rent, bills, food ......
I know that depends of location, but I am very interested. I mean some basic costs?
Thanks
Well if you are in a city centre eliminating travel costs rent can be around $300 if you are lucky per week, food, just basic everyday you can do on a budget of $25 a day, utilities another $50 per week including cell phone, my weekly travel pass costs $24 for 2 stations but the further you go it isn't much more in cost, just time. Bear in mind that is Sydney, other places the transport system is by bus.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Have a look at the cost of living sticky at the top of the forum page.

Dolly

·
Registered
224 Posts
Basic expenses

Hi
If I want to rent two room beside city centre how much cost per week with utility.

regards

era

Well if you are in a city centre eliminating travel costs rent can be around $300 if you are lucky per week, food, just basic everyday you can do on a budget of $25 a day, utilities another $50 per week including cell phone, my weekly travel pass costs $24 for 2 stations but the further you go it isn't much more in cost, just time. Bear in mind that is Sydney, other places the transport system is by bus.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Have a look at the realestate.com.au website. You'll find rental fees there.

Dolly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts