Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you come to Spain you're doomed to eternal damnation!

You're already doomed in Britain....but if you come here you're even more doomed!

Yes the weather is better.....so you will have the benefit of getting a nice tan while the aura of doom descends on you!

And if you don't speak Spanish you'll be doomed even quicker....plus you'll need an interpreter to keep you up to speed with the progress of your impending doom.

Employment? Forget it! There are no jobs here.....for anybody. The whole country is unemployed. There is a rumour that one **** peasant has a job cleaning the bogs near Madrid....but that is unconfirmed as yet.

So there you have it....you've now saved yourselves hours of wading through a multitude of threads filled with doom and gloom, angst and despair, murder and mayhem, plus a bit of death and dismemberment thrown in for good measure.

This has been a public service message brought to from [email protected]

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Well that saves any of us replying to any new threads then Xtreme! you never cease to amaze me with your helpfulness and positive insight!!! :D:D:D

Sue x

·
Registered
348 Posts
If you come to Spain you're doomed to eternal damnation!

You're already doomed in Britain....but if you come here you're even more doomed!

Yes the weather is better.....so you will have the benefit of getting a nice tan while the aura of doom descends on you!

And if you don't speak Spanish you'll be doomed even quicker....plus you'll need an interpreter to keep you up to speed with the progress of your impending doom.

Employment? Forget it! There are no jobs here.....for anybody. The whole country is unemployed. There is a rumour that one **** peasant has a job cleaning the bogs near Madrid....but that is unconfirmed as yet.

So there you have it....you've now saved yourselves hours of wading through a multitude of threads filled with doom and gloom, angst and despair, murder and mayhem, plus a bit of death and dismemberment thrown in for good measure.

This has been a public service message brought to from [email protected]
Sums it all up perfectly..brief and to the point...

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I so want to argue with you Xtreme, but altho diplomacy isnt your strong point, sadly you are actually very right!

Jo xxx

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I so want to argue with you Xtreme,
You're very feisty today Jo.....sounds like you need a swift Tony Danza to put you right! :cool:

There's no woman's problem in this world that can't be remedied by a swift Tony Danza!

(And don't you just know somebody's go to ask me to explain! Fingers on buttons time!)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
You're very feisty today Jo.....sounds like you need a swift Tony Danza to put you right! :cool:

There's no woman's problem in this world that can't be remedied by a swift Tony Danza!

(And don't you just know somebody's go to ask me to explain! Fingers on buttons time!)

No, we wont ask!!! I can think of better remedies thanks Xtreme!!!!!!!!!:D

Jo xxx

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
Yes, you are all doomed. All of you. Serves you right for taking life too seriously. Don't you know, you've never had it so good???;)
There's only one thing to do.
So ...crack open the cava, decide where to eat tonight and dip your toe in water to decide if it's hot enough to swim in the pool.
Or go shopping....
I can honestly say my doomed life has never been better....Viva Espana indeed.:D
Must go to feed the hungry throng clamouring for bread at my palatial gates...

After all, reality could be an illusion....

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Must go to feed the hungry throng clamouring for bread at my palatial gates...
:D:D:D

You might find that's Brits rummaging through your dustbins.....serves them right for planning their life according to the boxed DVD version of "A Place in the Sun".

They wouldn't be in this mess now if they'd got themselves a nice website and a donkey!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.