Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next question....

Where is the best place to look for shipping costs? My daughter and I are not planning on taking too much, but we will have more then our 23kg luggage allowance.

thank you!

·
Administrator
49,852 Posts
It depends quite a bit on what your taking, but if it's "not much" look into shipping it via the post office or one of the shipping companies like UPS. They can tell you online how much a package or two of a specified size and weight will cost.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends quite a bit on what your taking, but if it's "not much" look into shipping it via the post office or one of the shipping companies like UPS. They can tell you online how much a package or two of a specified size and weight will cost.
Cheers,
Bev
Okay, thanks Bev.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers,
Bev
My intial search has gotten me quotes of roughly $1 per pound to ship. I just used a rough quote of 100 pounds, and with UPS got a quote of $837.00 About the same for Fedex. Both these quotes are for delivery within a week, but we won't ned it that quick. Not sure where to search now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.