Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to apply for canada immi. probably ontario state. i want to know about 2 bhk house rental and consumption bills per month like electricity, water and gas. please share. Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

·
Super Moderator
5,185 Posts
Canada has Provinces, not States. Please get the terminology correct, especially when you arrive in Canada to live.

Look at this page for a comparison between Colmbatore and Toronto.

Read this page for information on how to apply to immigrate to Canada.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I wish to apply for canada immi. probably ontario state.

Ontario alone is one third the size of India. Where one chooses to live in the province will affect the cost of living. Without knowing where you plan to live, we cannot answer that.

i want to know about 2 bhk house rental
What does 2bhk even mean? And once again, where you live will determine the cost.

and consumption bills per month like electricity, water and gas.

Once again, where you live will affect the cost. And for things like electricity, water, etc. you personal consumption will determine what you pay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What does 2bhk even mean? And once again, where you live will determine the cost.
I have discovered in my attempt to move from Ottawa to UAE, that 2BHK means 2 bedroom, Hall (living room), kitchen. I don't understand why the UAE lists things that way. The living room and kitchen are kind of assumed no? The only relevant questions when looking for a house or appartment are No. of bedrooms and number of bathrooms. Maybe I'm wrong and people have apartments with no kitchens or living room.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I have discovered in my attempt to move from Ottawa to UAE, that 2BHK means 2 bedroom, Hall (living room), kitchen. I don't understand why the UAE lists things that way. The living room and kitchen are kind of assumed no?

In general yes, but studio apartments would be the exception to that rule. While they will obviously have kitchens, everything else is one room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.