Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here so hopefully I am doing this properly and posting in the correct place... I'm hoping for some information on the cost of living in either Marseille, Aix-en-Provence or the surrounding rural areas. I've been offered a teaching contract but I only know the academie in which I will be teaching, so I could be placed anywhere!

I realize that costs will be highly variable depending on location and many other factors, but I'm really looking for a ballpark figure including utilities for a 1-bedroom or a single room in a shared apartment. Is 400 euros/month a reasonable expectation?

Thank you in advance!
L

·
Registered
103 Posts
bump.:welcome:

Any ideas, anyone? :confused2:
For 400 euros you won't be able to get a 1 bed flat in either Marseille or Aix, unless you want to live in somewhere really grotty. Me and my Fiancée pay 630 euros for ours, with no bills included, which I think it really good value. It's a lot more expensive in Aix becuase it is more desirable.

Try putting a post about flat shares on some of the other forums, such as anglo info. I've seen other people get success that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.