Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i believe the cost of living in the UAE is very expenisive. i will be moving to UAE on my own expense covering accomodation, food, transport etc. i would like to know more or less what a monthly budget could look like. im looking for a 1 bedroom apartment. if anybody could perhaps give me a breakdown on expenses or anything similar. and also what kind of salary i should be looking at to be able to live off comfortably i have a degree in business so i would be looking at those kind of jobs.

any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
edrige,

I gotta say, you are persistant, have a look at the sticky "Everything you need to know...." it'll answer most questions.

As for how much etc?

Well minimum 6k for accom, 10k for stuff. And yes, that's a rule of thumb but you won't go far wrong.

Enjoy, and i must say, I'm really looking forward to meeting up for a beer with you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks andy capp. sorry im so persistant but im just trying to get all the finer details because its a big step moving to a place so far with no friends or fam and no knowledge. forgive me for asking so many questions,

that wouldnt be a bad idea meeting up hey would be cool

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.