Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at treating my wife, she has expressed a wish to have some eye and lip surgery, I have looked on line at the glamorous adverts but I would like to have a recommendation or not from anyone who has undergone this sort of thing in Dubai, what should I look for, or should we be looking in the UK ?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I was looking at treating my wife, she has expressed a wish to have some eye and lip surgery, I have looked on line at the glamorous adverts but I would like to have a recommendation or not from anyone who has undergone this sort of thing in Dubai, what should I look for, or should we be looking in the UK ?
Tell her she's beautiful. It's cheaper.
No one needs cosmetic surgery.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Tell her she's beautiful. It's cheaper.
No one needs cosmetic surgery.
Lovely sentiment Vantage and in an ideal world yes.

In answer to the OP's question, look at Dr Jaffa Khan - he is the 'go to' man, highly recommended and one of the best there is here. Dr. Jaffer Khan | Aesthetics International

Just always note though, with any kind of surgery, there are always risks and absolutely will not do something if he doesn't think it necessary - as any surgeon worth their salt wouldn't.

The best thing to do, is have a consultation, discuss it, know the possible outcomes - very often peoples disappointments with surgery come because their expectations were too high.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Cosmesurge in Dubai Marina have a pretty good reputation, always fully booked with few customer complaints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.