Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My potential UK employer has twice failed to provide the correct information to the UK Home Office to obtain my CoS. She is applying again, with assistance from her solicitor and MP, for the June 2015 allocation. The first time, she advertised the vacancy for 27 instead of 28 days and had to re-advertise again for 28 days. The second application failed, because she did not state a salary, but included a copy of the employment contract that stated I would earn a commission, not less than R90K pa. If her application for my CoS is successful, will I be guaranteed a Tier 2 Work Permit and Entry Visa to the UK? She has indicated that she will state a minimum salary and the draft employment contract that I received states the same clause. All my necessary documents are in order: IELTS, TB, Savings for more than three months, passport, etc. I would appreciate any input, thank you.

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
Get advice from her solicitor who is dealing with her application. None of us is qualified to give advice, which is in fact illegal if done in the course of business.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get advice from her solicitor who is dealing with her application. None of us is qualified to give advice, which is in fact illegal if done in the course of business.
Thank you for the response - advice and admonishment appreciated. The solicitor seems uncertain regarding HO policy and has made some alarming sweeping statements. He is busy preparing an employment contract to accompany the submission for June allocation meeting. In essence, I am asking if anyone knows what the chances might be of another refusal. I am dismayed at rumours that "doors are closed to non-EU citizens, especially South Africans".

·
Registered
39,127 Posts
We can only offer opinions and our own experience. You act on them at your own risk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.