Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Awesome forum and probably my most visited site after FB;)
Have a query that i am sure millions of other have too..Appreciate your comments on this !!

My Actual work Experience is:
Dates: 14/07/10 - 03/08/12 | Position: Solution Engineer---------- | Employer: Hewlett-Packard | Country: INDIA
Dates: 06/08/12 - 09/10/14 | Position: System Engineer----------- |Employer: Thomson Reuters| Country: INDIA
Dates: 10/10/14 - 08/03/17 | Position: Senior Application Engineer| Employer: Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA
Dates: 09/03/17 ----Till date | Position: Lead Support Engineer---- | Employer: Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA

In my ACS positive Assessment it is
Dates: 07/10 - 08/12 (2yrs 1mths) | Position: Solution Engineer------------ | Employer: Hewlett-Packard | Country: INDIA
Dates: 08/12 - 12/16 (4yrs 4mths) | Position: Senior Application Engineer | Employer : Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA

In EOI its update as
Date:01/07/2012 to 03/08/2012 | Position:Solution Engineer------ | Employer:Hewlett Packard | Country:INDIA
Date:06/08/2012 to .............(Blank) | Position:Lead Support Engineer | Employer:Thomson Reuters | Country:INDIA

Now here are 3 million dollor queries,, pretty silly but i am sure its a million's people query.

1. My Designation got changed after i got ACS results and i need to claim work experience points for my latest designation work period as well., should i redo the ACS again to claim points ?

2. In ACS Result its mentioned as Senior Application Engineer but in EOI i update it as Lead Support Engineer. Is this correct ?

3. EOI has only the latest designation and ACS has only the 2nd last designation but in reality i have 3 designation in same company same role same team. Is this Acceptable ?

4. Although i have 3 different Designations in the same organization in same team in same work role (Thomson Reuters), i have mentioned only the 2nd designation for ACS, since that was the latest when i applied for ACS. Is this the correct way ? Or should i redo the ACS again to include my latest designation and show the split dates for all of my actual 4 designations ?

Sorry for the lengthy queries !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
263111 | Points-60( Age:30 Work:5 Education:15 PTE:10) | ACS Positive| PTE R:73 W:74 L:69 S:66 | 189 EOI : 24/01/2017 | Invitation: :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
24,143 Posts
This is a Awesome forum and probably my most visited site after FB;)
Have a query that i am sure millions of other have too..Appreciate your comments on this !!

My Actual work Experience is:
Dates: 14/07/10 - 03/08/12 | Position: Solution Engineer---------- | Employer: Hewlett-Packard | Country: INDIA
Dates: 06/08/12 - 09/10/14 | Position: System Engineer----------- |Employer: Thomson Reuters| Country: INDIA
Dates: 10/10/14 - 08/03/17 | Position: Senior Application Engineer| Employer: Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA
Dates: 09/03/17 ----Till date | Position: Lead Support Engineer---- | Employer: Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA

In my ACS positive Assessment it is
Dates: 07/10 - 08/12 (2yrs 1mths) | Position: Solution Engineer------------ | Employer: Hewlett-Packard | Country: INDIA
Dates: 08/12 - 12/16 (4yrs 4mths) | Position: Senior Application Engineer | Employer : Thomson Reuters | Country: INDIA

In EOI its update as
Date:01/07/2012 to 03/08/2012 | Position:Solution Engineer------ | Employer:Hewlett Packard | Country:INDIA
Date:06/08/2012 to .............(Blank) | Position:Lead Support Engineer | Employer:Thomson Reuters | Country:INDIA

Now here are 3 million dollor queries,, pretty silly but i am sure its a million's people query.

1. My Designation got changed after i got ACS results and i need to claim work experience points for my latest designation work period as well., should i redo the ACS again to claim points ?

2. In ACS Result its mentioned as Senior Application Engineer but in EOI i update it as Lead Support Engineer. Is this correct ?

3. EOI has only the latest designation and ACS has only the 2nd last designation but in reality i have 3 designation in same company same role same team. Is this Acceptable ?

4. Although i have 3 different Designations in the same organization in same team in same work role (Thomson Reuters), i have mentioned only the 2nd designation for ACS, since that was the latest when i applied for ACS. Is this the correct way ? Or should i redo the ACS again to include my latest designation and show the split dates for all of my actual 4 designations ?

Sorry for the lengthy queries !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
263111 | Points-60( Age:30 Work:5 Education:15 PTE:10) | ACS Positive| PTE R:73 W:74 L:69 S:66 | 189 EOI : 24/01/2017 | Invitation: :fingerscrossed:
1. If you want to claim points for experience after the role change which happened after the ACS assessment, then you will have to get yourself reassessed with the latest designation

2. You have to split the Experience in the EOI exactly as you have given for your ACS assessment.
At the time of assessment you had 3 and now you have 4
So in the 3rd episode you will show designation as senior application manager and claim points only till episode . This episode will end on the day you got your new designation
Next episode you will give your new designation as lead support engineer and leave the to date blank qnd You have to show it as non relevant experience

3. As long as you don't claim points after ACS asseessment designation change, then this point will not cause you problems

4. You had 2 designation prior to the submission of the ACS assessment application, and you should have shown both individually
But anyways, no harm done, as you are anyways applying for a fresh assessment so this time make sure that you split the employment as per designation

Apply for the ACS fresh assessment immediately.
You will bet the results in 2 weeks.
In the meantime withdraw this EOI, because in case even if you get an invite based on this faulty ACS assessment, it will be very risky for you to submit the visa application based on this invite
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ,
please help to solve my query. I got ACS recognition for my "Australia work experience" in Jan 2019 for 9 months.
Now is it possible that if I wait for EOI filling for 3 months more (on 30 APril, my 1 year aus exp completes), I will automatically get 1 year work exp . (5 points).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi ,
please help to solve my query. I got ACS recognition for my "Australia work experience" in Jan 2019 for 9 months.
Now is it possible that if I wait for EOI filling for 3 months more (on 30 APril, my 1 year aus exp completes), I will automatically get 1 year work exp . (5 points).
I would submit the EoI now - just leave the End Date of your Australia work experience blank. Once the 1 year is over, the EoI will add the 5 points automatically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts