Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a query on finding out correct ANZSCO code. Which code would be appropriate for an ERP Finance Functional Consultant:

261111 ICT Business Analyst
261112 Systems Analyst

Has anyone with a similar skill set as mine applied for skill assessment under one of these codes, which got duly approved?

Thank you.

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
29 Posts
IMHO, it goes more into ICT Business Analyst. I applied for System Analyst, since I'm in the Data Warehouse field.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi,

I have a query on finding out correct ANZSCO code. Which code would be appropriate for an ERP Finance Functional Consultant:

261112 Systems Analyst

Has anyone with a similar skill set as mine applied for skill assessment under one of these codes, which got duly approved?

Thank you.

Regards,
Karan
I am a Hyperion (Business Intelligence) Techno Functional Consultant and I applied for System Analyst.

·
Registered
155 Posts
karan_2891 said:
Hi,

261112 Systems Analyst

Thank you.

Regards,
Karan
Hi Karan
I am a ERP HCM HRIS Analyst and my details are in my signature

ANZSCO : 261111 | ACS applied : 23 Apr 2012 | ACS Positive: 25 May 2012 | IELTS : 31 Mar 2012, L:6 R:6.5:W:6 S:7

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is the issue with which category, since ACS will assess and change it to appropriate job either from SA to BA ,or BA to SA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

My friend is Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 8 yrs exp. He applied under ICT Business Analyst and got ACS Positive assessement.

You better apply for ICT Business Analyst.

Regards,
Amar

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am also ERP FICO I applied under 261111. What is your status now?

Did you do your EOI?

Hi,

261112 Systems Analyst

Thank you.

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,

I am a SAP Basis Admin and i applied under 261112 Systems Analyst. As per you job function, I would say 261111 Business Analyst fits better. Just my 2 cents...

Since most people here are from the ERP world, i wanted to ask about the job market, especially SAP. Any ideas? I have been checking Seek but barely see any SAP Basis jobs. In a mess as to what to do..

Miks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and i really-really need your help.
Can you send to me a sample referrence letter for business analyst (for ACS assessment).

·
Banned
7 Posts
i am a system analyst and i applied for system analyst. ACS assessment was positive. i hink you should know the differences between ICT business analyst and system analyst. one of the is a system analyst should fully aware of programming languages. only one of of knowledge he has to have!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I am a SAP Basis Admin and i applied under 261112 Systems Analyst. As per you job function, I would say 261111 Business Analyst fits better. Just my 2 cents...

Since most people here are from the ERP world, i wanted to ask about the job market, especially SAP. Any ideas? I have been checking Seek but barely see any SAP Basis jobs. In a mess as to what to do..

Miks
Hi Miks,

This is Harsh and I am from Mumbai, India as well and a SAP Basis consultant from the past 3 years working in Accenture.

I will be starting my process for skills assessment ina month or two but I am confused whether to select System analyst (SOL) or System Admin (CSOL).
Can you please let me know how was your skills assessment and the roles and responsibilities that you perform so that I can compare them with mine.

Regards,
Harsh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

Miks
Hi Miks,

Could you please tell me whether you have recieved +ve skill assessment from ACS Under 261112 - systems analyst for SAP BASIS.

Thanks,
Sri

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Miks,

Could you please tell me whether you have recieved +ve skill assessment from ACS Under 261112 - systems analyst for SAP BASIS.

Thanks,
Sri
Hi Sri,

How many years of SAP Basis experience do you have? Do you know of anyone else with SAP Basis experience and having a +ve skills assessment?

Regards,
Harsh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Sri,

How many years of SAP Basis experience do you have? Do you know of anyone else with SAP Basis experience and having a +ve skills assessment?

Regards,
Harsh
Hi Harsh,

I was with accenture until last week. I have 8+ yrs of experience in SAP Basis. I have positive ACS assessment for 262113.

Regards,
Kasi Gupta

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dear Young Men,

I would like to know how to fill the form 80.
Yes we can insert information to that PDF but unbale to save as it is a protected document.

Please tell me how we can insert data to all those 18 pages and submit to the site.

Cheers

XXX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Request to provide me your PASA 2.0 filled form

A damn forum limitations. I can receive a private messages :(
Please, sent it to my email: bovdurenko at gmail dot com
Hello Bovdurenko,

I Sandeep and m new to Expat and I m looking forward to apply for Australia Immigration under ACS RPL - ICT Business Analyst.

I see you are also applying under the same category.

I request you to send me your RPL Form PASA 2.0 so that I can fill up my form by understanding the details filled up by you.

I hope you will help me out in this matter.

You can email me at panchalsandeep at techie dot com

Thanks
Sandeep

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sap basis

even i am planning for applying for Australia PR. I have 2 years of SAP BASIS experiance. which is the good consultancy to apply visa for?.

how is the scope for SAP BASIS in Aus.

Thanks
Sarvesh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts