Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does INZ accept a copy of work reference??

I asked my previous supervisor to issue for me a certificate and he sent it to me by email. Is that ok??*
I am asking this because we both reside in different countries and he cannot send it to me by dhl or any other courier.

·
Super Moderator
4,918 Posts
Hi all,

Does INZ accept a copy of work reference??

I asked my previous supervisor to issue for me a certificate and he sent it to me by email. Is that ok??*
I am asking this because we both reside in different countries and he cannot send it to me by dhl or any other courier.
I don't think so.
I'm not 100% but I think a work reference letter for proof of employment and responsibilities / pay has to be an original and that won't include the printing off of an email. It'll have to be on company headed paper etc.
Why can't he send it via the post ?
Doesn't have to be a courier. It's not as if it has any monetary value. If it doesn't turn up just get him to send another copy or get him to send it 2 or 3 times a day apart.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am asking this because i am in a situation that cannot reach my old emplyer but i can reach my old team leader who is not anymore in the company too.*
So i requested from him to send me his work experience as a team leader in the company which fortunately he has it not like me along with a work reference of me signed by him includes all the needed information that we should provide like period, my title and full or part time job....

Is it enough to prove my employment.
all what i need from this previous employer is 3 months to reach the 6 years*in my ita

·
Super Moderator
4,918 Posts
I am asking this because i am in a situation that cannot reach my old emplyer but i can reach my old team leader who is not anymore in the company too.*
So i requested from him to send me his work experience as a team leader in the company which fortunately he has it not like me along with a work reference of me signed by him includes all the needed information that we should provide like period, my title and full or part time job....

Is it enough to prove my employment.
all what i need from this previous employer is 3 months to reach the 6 years*in my ita
I've no idea. It is accepted at the discretion of Immigration. They are the people you need to ask. I'd say no, but that's just my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts