Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naff all to do with Spain but you just gotta see this........ it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :cool:

DoggY

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good but not a patch on the wedding for me.

I want something like that! Now, obviously, the wedding's out the window 'cos that's gone but I was thinking ........... how about the funeral!
Just imagine it, a load of headbanging geriatrics all playing air guitar to a blistering rock track & then in a blitz of thunder flashes I make my entrance:clap2:

Choreography could be a slight problem, especially mine 'cos ..... er ...... I'm dead but I'm sure we could think of something.

And my epitaph would be "He was so cool you could have kept a side of beef in him for a month":D

Doggy

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
That was brilliant! Oh, it did make me laugh - how joyous was that?!!:clap2::love:

Doggy - you could always renew your vows....it's very common here to renew every 25 years. Which 25 years are you heading for now?!;)

xx

·
Registered
527 Posts
[.. a blistering rock track & then in a blitz of thunder flashes I make my entrance]

Now THAT would really wake the dead!

·
Registered
348 Posts
This serves only to remind me that Mrs H and I are celebrating 4 years of happily married bliss. Mind you...we married 43 years ago !!!:p

·
Registered
19,352 Posts

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Good but not a patch on the wedding for me.

I want something like that! Now, obviously, the wedding's out the window 'cos that's gone but I was thinking ........... how about the funeral!
Just imagine it, a load of headbanging geriatrics all playing air guitar to a blistering rock track & then in a blitz of thunder flashes I make my entrance:clap2:

Choreography could be a slight problem, especially mine 'cos ..... er ...... I'm dead but I'm sure we could think of something.

And my epitaph would be "He was so cool you could have kept a side of beef in him for a month":D

Doggy
A bit like these guys??
There are some great scenes in this clip, enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
A bit like these guys??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY
There are some great scenes in this clip, enjoy!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :rofl:
The wedding dance was great (it's about time someone livened things up in wedding ceremonies - mind you, a bit of an additional pressure, not only have you got to look perfect you have to be hot on the choreography (and somersault)front).
This is a "classic" though , loved the guitar smashing, trashing the drum set etc. Cant remember exactly how old they are, but surely The Who are now about the same age?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.