Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine (very good and kind person) falls under Contracts Administrator 511111. How to find out if she eligible or not???

We checked in SOL and could not find it. But there is one in CSOL, however I checked indivudual lists of every state and did not see it there.

Please help her - can she particiapte or not?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Friend of mine (very good and kind person) falls under Contracts Administrator 511111. How to find out if she eligible or not???

We checked in SOL and could not find it. But there is one in CSOL, however I checked indivudual lists of every state and did not see it there.

Please help her - can she particiapte or not?

Thanks a lot.
Guys

please advise on above

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please help :(

Hi!

I had just started my process for PR.

My profile is Tendering; Costing; Bidding of Electrical Projects my agent suggested profile of Contract Administrator - 511111..was pretty happy till now..but alas I saw that this has been removed from WA latest 2013 list..

On the CSOL list it is still appearing..:confused: which states are sponsoring..desparately need senior members help here :(

Can i apply as Electrical Engineer?? although iam not into core Technical but the work i do cannot be done by non electrical engineer.

Please Please Please help..so that i can initiate the process/look for other options.:eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dovesheen, I have the same occupation as yours, can I know how is your status now? Appreciated if you could advise me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I've also started with the process to apply for 491 Visa under Contracts Administrator 511111 job , but I'm struggling with the Skills Assessment (my Resume and Statement of Service). I've checked out the ANZSCO general description. However, could anyone provide more pieces of advice to craft a better Statement of Service and Resume focused on Contracts?

My current role is Customer Admin (no Construction), which includes some Sales to Cash duties, but I'm afraid I need to remove them to get a positive assessment.

Thank you for any help you can offer regarding these topics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!

I had just started my process for PR.

My profile is Tendering; Costing; Bidding of Electrical Projects my agent suggested profile of Contract Administrator - 511111..was pretty happy till now..but alas I saw that this has been removed from WA latest 2013 list..

On the CSOL list it is still appearing..:confused: which states are sponsoring..desparately need senior members help here :(

Can i apply as Electrical Engineer?? although iam not into core Technical but the work i do cannot be done by non electrical engineer.

Please Please Please help..so that i can initiate the process/look for other options.:eek:
Northern Territory, SA and Victoria. The last one only if you have a job offer.

Hope it helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts