Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
my name is Christoph, im 23 years old and from germany.
I moved to nancy in france and i would like to ask if here is anyone living also in nancy who would like to meet and hang out a little bit.
its very hard to find some english speaker here. im still optimistic and maybe this page can help me. =) i would be happy if someone is out there.

bye bye

·
Administrator
50,470 Posts
It can take a few days for a new post to generate responses. And in August in France, things tend to be slow. Come September and La Rentrée, you may want to check into any contacts with the university in Nancy. There should be some English speakers there. Or see if there is a Forum des Associations or other event that highlights the various associations and groups in and around Nancy.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
583 Posts
Or see if there is a Forum des Associations or other event that highlights the various associations and groups in and around Nancy.
This year around us the 'forums des associations' take place on Saturday 2nd September. Not sure if it will be the same in Nancy but it is certainly a way to see what is available to join, or not, in your local area from sports to painting through to language classes and goodness knows what else - a real mix of just about everything.

Sue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts