Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have posted my documents to Engineers Australia for CDR assessment and it has been about 10 days since EA have received the documents
I didnt get any contact ID. The EA website says that Contact ID will be given within 5-7 working days.

Anyone who has received Contact ID recently. How long does it take. And how do EA communicate the Contact ID (email/post)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I received Contact ID after 1 week. You can send EA an email to ask them to provide you the Contact ID.

Anyway, check you address whether is OK. Sometimes, the letters from EA were missed due to the wrong addresses.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi,
I have posted my documents to Engineers Australia for CDR assessment and it has been about 10 days since EA have received the documents
I didnt get any contact ID. The EA website says that Contact ID will be given within 5-7 working days.

Anyone who has received Contact ID recently. How long does it take. And how do EA communicate the Contact ID (email/post)
Received through e-mail, is in your e-receipt..

Did they already deduct your account?

If they did , they send u a receipt, your contact ID is in that receipt.

Reactions: Rizwan125

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!
I made the payment by demand draft. There might be delay because of that. I will email EA just to be on safe side

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thanks guys!
I made the payment by demand draft. There might be delay because of that. I will email EA just to be on safe side
hi friend,

i too experienced the same situation. in fact, i didn't get the contact id till 10 days following which i sent an email to them asking the receipt of my payment and contact id.

I got these details immediately and hence would like to recommend you to do so soon.

All the best for your skills assessment,

Sathiya

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks guys!
Waiting is a killer, we all know this, it can be up to 2-4 weeks. Some people like me, because apply in AUstralia only take 2 days though

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/FAQ/2217

If you wish to confirm whether your application has been received, please check with your bank to find out whether the money has been debited from your nominated account. Please note that it can take 2-4 weeks for us to receive applications posted from overseas.

The Assessor will notify you if further information is required in regard to your application.

You will be notified of the outcome of your assessment in writing. If your assessment has been successful the letter you receive will be suitable
Hope this help, give me A BIG LIKE lol if u agree with the above :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I emailed EA about my situation. Got a reply after a day with my Contact ID :).

So my wait begins now. Waiting time currently is 15 weeks and applications received on 15th july are being processed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts