Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My consultant has been banned from operating in Pakistan and Australia. Our job verification is done and we are into security clearance in Pakistan now. What will be the impact on my case now? Does it effect me in any way?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
You should probably cancel your agent authority for that person but it does not affect the outcome of the case as the proofs and documentation are still real. Just check if the PCC has been applied for and send the receipt to your case officer.

My consultant has been banned from operating in Pakistan and Australia. Our job verification is done and we are into security clearance in Pakistan now. What will be the impact on my case now? Does it effect me in any way?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hello, I am also from Pakistan and am currently using a consultant.
Can you please give me name of that consultant or his company which was banned?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DIAC sent an email to my agent to ask us to change our corresponding email and address. We have applied for it, but I was only concerned about the outcome of our case.

i live in Lahore and the consulant's office is near Ghalib market in Gulberg. Please i would like to reserve his identity or you can give me your personal email and ill mail the name there.

I think most probably the government of Pakistan has stopped his operations. You tell me your consultant's name and I can guide you better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts