Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I ask this question in UK forum but no concreate answer. My husband will be travelling on a spouse visa (once he applies and gets it) from Bosnia. As there are no direct flights from Bosnia to the UK he will most likely have a connection flight at one of Germany airports. My question is; will he need to obtain another visa specific to Germany to allow him to make the connection flight to the UK?

Thanks,
Zara

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hello,
I ask this question in UK forum but no concreate answer. My husband will be travelling on a spouse visa (once he applies and gets it) from Bosnia. As there are no direct flights from Bosnia to the UK he will most likely have a connection flight at one of Germany airports. My question is; will he need to obtain another visa specific to Germany to allow him to make the connection flight to the UK?

Thanks,
Zara
Zara

You need to check whether your husband will need a visa to transit Germany. Please see link below -

German Consulate General Edinburgh - Do you need a visa for Germany?

·
Super Moderator
1,894 Posts
Hello,

Thanks,
Zara
He should be fine:

Deutsche Botschaft Sarajewo - Viza odredbe za državljane Bosne i Hercegovine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts