Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an American citizen who just recently finished and submitted the online application for a settlement Visa to marry and live with my wife in England. We are scheduled to be married on October 3rd, and I am trying to wrap my head around VFS.

On the VFS website do I need to purchase both Priority Visa and Roundtrip Courier? I am for sure buying the Priority because we are getting married in October, but what about the Roundtrip Courier?

"The service does not include Courier Service fee" This disclaimer is underneath the Priority Visa description on the User Pay Services screen. Does the Priority Visa not cover shipping either way?

I am almost ready to send off my documents and wanted to verify this very important step. Before anyone asks, my scheduled biometrics appt is next week and I am purchasing the Priority before that time.

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
You have to pay for carriage both ways. Not included in priority fee which is for queue jumping. You have an option of buying courier return through VFS but you are still responsible for sending documents to Sheffield.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.