Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My qualification of ICMAP and CIMA-UK has just been assessed as equivalent to australian bachelor by ICAA. My question is that while submitting EOI,I am confused what should i select in Qualification category from following options.

1) "Other Qualification or award recognised by assessing authority" as my qualification was assessed by ICAA. It will give me 10 points and i will be short of 5 points.

2) "Bachelor degree in science , business, or technology" as my qualification has been assessed equivalent to Australian bachelor by ICAA.

In addition to the above, Should i also mention bachelor of arts completed from Punjab University in EOI?

·
Registered
78 Posts
My qualification of ICMAP and CIMA-UK has just been assessed as equivalent to australian bachelor by ICAA. My question is that while submitting EOI,I am confused what should i select in Qualification category from following options.

1) "Other Qualification or award recognised by assessing authority" as my qualification was assessed by ICAA. It will give me 10 points and i will be short of 5 points.

2) "Bachelor degree in science , business, or technology" as my qualification has been assessed equivalent to Australian bachelor by ICAA.

In addition to the above, Should i also mention bachelor of arts completed from Punjab University in EOI?
Dear Atif,

As your qualification has been assessed by ICAA as equivalent to Bachelors degree, hence you should be awarded 15 points for it. I also received positive skill assessment as ACCA member from ICAA and while filing EOI, I selected Bachelors Degree(Other).

Regarding second query, I would say it wouldnt matter if you mention or not as you will not be claiming points for it but yes later on when you will be lodging visa application, at that point you can mention all educational history of yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts