Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am sorry if this has been asked already (I searched a lot on the DIAC site but got confused about the same)

Here is my question

What all VISA option available for the relatives (and sponser is already in Australia)??

As I said that I searched on DIAC site but confused about following

1. 176 - (skilled relative sponser) (is MBA qualification on CSL ? )
2. Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115) (Not sure whether AoS is required or not? )
3. Is there any approx time has been indicated by DIAC?

Any help / suggestion would be highly appriciated

Thank you

Regards
Jiggy

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi All,

I am sorry if this has been asked already (I searched a lot on the DIAC site but got confused about the same)

Here is my question

What all VISA option available for the relatives (and sponser is already in Australia)??

As I said that I searched on DIAC site but confused about following

1. 176 - (skilled relative sponser) (is MBA qualification on CSL ? )
2. Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115) (Not sure whether AoS is required or not? )
3. Is there any approx time has been indicated by DIAC?

Any help / suggestion would be highly appriciated

Thank you

Regards
Jiggy
What relation is the person? sibling/parent?

what kind of MBA qualification do you have? What is your work experience in that field?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thank you for the reply

relation is brother and applicant has done MBA in Finance and has more than 3.5 yrs of experience.

Please help

Regards
jiggy

What relation is the person? sibling/parent?

what kind of MBA qualification do you have? What is your work experience in that field?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Hi Jig1nesh:

You are valid for 176 with your brother as sponsor, please not he may be asked for provide an AoS bond (it is fund held by AU government for a number of years and then returned).

As for MBA, it is mainly important for the skill assessment, so if you have sufficient years of work in Finance and Finance is on the state sponsorship list AND there is some priority given to Finance (i.e. it is on the CSL list or the MODL list) then it helps in processing your application faster.

Hi, Thank you for the reply

relation is brother and applicant has done MBA in Finance and has more than 3.5 yrs of experience.

Please help

Regards
jiggy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts