Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am about to apply for skill 189 category in Mechanical Engineering (233512) with 65 points. Following is my case.

I am a student in Brisbane but currently I am in Germany till December for exchange program. My exchange program period is just of 4 months so I assume I won't require PCC from Germany as the stay period for that has to be 12 months. I will go back to Australia in last week of December. So, I would require PCC from two countries, India and Australia.

If I file for EOI in 1-2 days, I might get invitation in January/February based on current trends. My concern is that for lodging visa you have 60 days after invitation. To which step those 60 days correspond to so that applicant is safe. Is it related with providing all the documents like health status and PCC or just the basic ones like Qualification, English and EA letter?

Thank you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi everyone

I am about to apply for skill 189 category in Mechanical Engineering (233512) with 65 points. Following is my case.

I am a student in Brisbane but currently I am in Germany till December for exchange program. My exchange program period is just of 4 months so I assume I won't require PCC from Germany as the stay period for that has to be 12 months. I will go back to Australia in last week of December. So, I would require PCC from two countries, India and Australia.

If I file for EOI in 1-2 days, I might get invitation in January/February based on current trends. My concern is that for lodging visa you have 60 days after invitation. To which step those 60 days correspond to so that applicant is safe. Is it related with providing all the documents like health status and PCC or just the basic ones like Qualification, English and EA letter?

Thank you.
Filling the application and paying the fee is what needs to be done in 60 days. If you don't upload the documents, CO will ask you for the documents whenever they review your file.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Filling the application and paying the fee is what needs to be done in 60 days. If you don't upload the documents, CO will ask you for the documents whenever they review your file.
Thank you. That means I should file EOI asap. :rockon:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts