Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am in the process of completing my 176 application online having gained state sponsorship from WA.
One of the questions asks me to name the government agency sponsoring me. The list has a number of options for WA but I'm not sure which one to use.
My state sponsorship approval letter only mentions Skilled Migration Western Australia, Department of Training and Workforce Development but this isn't an option.

The options shown are :
WA - South West Development Commission
WA - Goldfields Esperance Development Commission
WA - State Migration Centre - Small Business Development Corporation
WA - Gascoyne Development Commission
WA - Great Southern Development Commission
WA - Mid West Development Commission
WA - Peel Development Commission

I notice SA simply has Immigration South Australia which is the sort of option I was expecting.
Have I missed something here or am I missing something shown on my state sponsorship approval letter, or have I just got the wrong end of the stick with this question :confused:

Any advice gratefully received.
Cheers

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi all,

I am in the process of completing my 176 application online having gained state sponsorship from WA.
One of the questions asks me to name the government agency sponsoring me. The list has a number of options for WA but I'm not sure which one to use.
My state sponsorship approval letter only mentions Skilled Migration Western Australia, Department of Training and Workforce Development but this isn't an option.

The options shown are :
WA - South West Development Commission
WA - Goldfields Esperance Development Commission
WA - State Migration Centre - Small Business Development Corporation
WA - Gascoyne Development Commission
WA - Great Southern Development Commission
WA - Mid West Development Commission
WA - Peel Development Commission

I notice SA simply has Immigration South Australia which is the sort of option I was expecting.
Have I missed something here or am I missing something shown on my state sponsorship approval letter, or have I just got the wrong end of the stick with this question :confused:

Any advice gratefully received.
Cheers
Even the same with Victoria. As asked other forum members who got their grant successfully and they advised to choose something closest. the state website and diac website are not inline which leaves applicants confused like this :)

As long as you give your nomination number and attach the grant documents, it should be fine I think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both.
I was thinking I may just choose one and hope it would be ok. You just don't want to do anything that may delay the processing so being over cautious I guess.
The rest of the 176 application seems straightforward.
Lots of documents to scan now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.