Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My wife got her visa on April 2015 and it expires on April 2018 so when do i apply for her first phase of the Flr?

Also what are the documents required for it!She already has an ESOL A1 certificate from city&guilds does she needs to rebook another test at the time of application?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
When did she arrive in UK on her spouse visa? She can apply for renewal on her 30-month anniversary of arrival, minus up to 28 days. Premium service appointment opens 6 weeks in advance.
Financial documents to meet the requirement, details of accommodation and evidence of cohabitation - six pieces of official correspondence over the past 30 months addressed jointly or separately. No need to retake English test - just submit the same result as last time.

·
Super Moderator
18,072 Posts
She can apply no earlier than 28 days before her 30 month anniversary of arriving in the UK on a spouse visa.

The documentation is essentially the same as you supplied for the spouse visa. You'll additionally need proof that you've been living together over the 2 years prior to application - 6 pieces of post each either addressed separately or jointly.

·
Registered
254 Posts
... She can apply for renewal on her 30-month anniversary of arrival, minus up to 28 days. Premium service appointment opens 6 weeks in advance.

Hi, sorry, hope it's OK to ask this here and it's not a silly question but you mean 28 calendar days, not working days right? Also when applying by post the date of application is when the application is sent? If 28 days before falls on a weekend shall I submit the application after that weekend then?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Joppa and nyclon,

I am confused about the period of the items of correspondence because I don't know if they should cover 2 years or 2.5 years. On this thread you mention both. If I am applying for my second leave and my first leave was for 2.5 years, am I correct assuming my correspondence should cover those 2.5 years? The problem is the form repeatedly says 2 years but also says since your leave was granted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.