Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had done b.tech in electronics and communication engineering :confused: in 2016 and I have a 2 year experience in management . I have seen that the cutoff for permanent residence in Australia is 70 points in june 2020 I just want to know can I eligible to get PR for regional area .. is it possible to get pr if experience is in management field…. I am bit nervous please suggest me what should I have to do….. or is it good step to go on study visa at age of 28 for post graduation. your suggestions are very useful for me please suggest me

·
Registered
22,392 Posts
Hi, I had done b.tech in electronics and communication engineering :confused: in 2016 and I have a 2 year experience in management . I have seen that the cutoff for permanent residence in Australia is 70 points in june 2020 I just want to know can I eligible to get PR for regional area .. is it possible to get pr if experience is in management field…. I am bit nervous please suggest me what should I have to do….. or is it good step to go on study visa at age of 28 for post graduation. your suggestions are very useful for me please suggest me
Did you read the year clearly as 2020 ?
70 points used to get you the PR maybe 3-5 years back
Now it’s 95-100 points unless you are in healthcare

Try Canada if you want to migrate

Cheers

·
Registered
1,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
yes i have clearly seen this and you can also check i m sharing the link with you
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds
What you saw was a subclass 491 family sponsored cut off for an essential occupation at 70 points. Electronics Engineers did not even get a single invite since May. There are people with 95 points already in queue waiting endlessly.

Moreover, to qualify for a 491 family sponsored, you need a close family member living in regional Australia.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you saw was a subclass 491 family sponsored cut off for an essential occupation at 70 points. Electronics Engineers did not even get a single invite since May. There are people with 95 points already in queue waiting endlessly.

Moreover, to qualify for a 491 family sponsored, you need a close family member living in regional Australia.
Actually my elder real brother is having P R but he lives in sydney ... so can i get some points or something to get subclass 491 visa? Actually i m confused whether experience in managment is accepted or not i am having 2 year experience......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,392 Posts
Actually my elder real brother is having P R but he lives in sydney ... so can i get some points or something to get subclass 491 visa? Actually i m confused whether experience in managment is accepted or not i am having 2 year experience......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Your brother can get you no advantage whatsoever by way of points or sponsorship

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts