Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Confused about PCC and Medical docs. for main Pr visa under subclass 190

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  johny007 
#1 ·
Hello Friends

Please advice me on the list of supporting documents required for the main PR visa 190. As i have received the invitation to apply for visa,I am bit confused on how to proceed further. When do we need to submit PCC and Medical? I read some threads and found that generally your CO ask you for MEd and PCC after verifying all your supporting documents.

Please advice me on this.. I would appreciate it..

Thanks & Regards

#2 ·
Read the attached Thread End to End for understanding the required documentation...

1)
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view-9.html#post6972034

2)
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view-8.html#post6972450

Regarding PCC and MEDICALS...its advisable to do it around 30 days after your lodge your VISA application online...to maximize your IED into Australia.....

3)
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/729746-australian-skilled-independent-189-visa-my-view-5.html#post7026018

Again read the above thread End to End for further details regarding PCC and MEDICALS...

#3 ·
Thanks A ton..!

Thank a lot mate... It really helped me to understand the PCC and Medical issue...
However if you dont mind, can you please tell if I really need to upload my bank statement as i get my salary in cash and I have not maintained my bank account for a long time.. I have all other relevant documents from my employer( R&R. salary increment appointment. tax returns for last four years, pay slip etc etc.
I want to know do we have to show hefty funds in our account? I got the invi from NSW and they never ask to show funds. Also If i lodge my application after one month, does it has any negative impact on my case. The reason being, my wife is out of country at the moment and she will be back next month.So I am thinking to file my application once shes here.

Please advice and thanks a lot for your information. It really cleared my doubts.

Thanks & Regards

#4 ·
The reason for providing more documents is to leave no stone unturned. It will strengthen your case even further.
As you say that you were paid in CASH, BUT have other documents to prove your employment.....then just upload whatever you have and wait for CO's response.

As there isn't any requirement for Funds from NSW....then you would not be asked to show funds.

You have been given 60 days to lodge VISA. So it would not be prob as to when you lodge your VISA within these 60 days.

Thank a lot mate... It really helped me to understand the PCC and Medical issue...
However if you dont mind, can you please tell if I really need to upload my bank statement as i get my salary in cash and I have not maintained my bank account for a long time.. I have all other relevant documents from my employer( R&R. salary increment appointment. tax returns for last four years, pay slip etc etc.
I want to know do we have to show hefty funds in our account? I got the invi from NSW and they never ask to show funds. Also If i lodge my application after one month, does it has any negative impact on my case. The reason being, my wife is out of country at the moment and she will be back next month.So I am thinking to file my application once shes here.

Please advice and thanks a lot for your information. It really cleared my doubts.

Thanks & Regards

#5 ·
Hello Friends,

I am in the process of applying for PCC. My passport has got old address, however I have Aadhar card and Voter card with new address. I got married last year, my wife was living in Punjab earlier, now she has moved to Hyderabad. But she does not have any address proof in Hyderabad.

My queries are:

1.I want to know if I and my wife need to apply for PCC separately or I can include her name in my PCC?
2.If my wife have to apply separately, then can she apply in Hyderabad with my address proofs. As I mentioned earlier, my address in passport is of the old house and spouse details are not yet updated. But we have a marriage certificate.
3.If PCC in hyderabad is not possible for her, then can she apply for PCC in Punjab? Will that be valid?
4.In few cases I have heard PCC being sent by post and for few on the same day. How can we get it on the same day?

Request you all to help me with above points.

Regards,
Manjyot Singh

#6 ·
Hello Jeeten

Thanks a lot for all your advises and help. I have got one last query for you and I hope you wont mind.. As NSW will release their new occupation list in july and suppose if my oocupation is not in their new list, will that effect my case? Can they withdraw their invitation? I am little confused about this now as i read few threads where people have come across with such problems..

Please advice and thanks a lot again

Regards

#8 ·
No worries, just keep on shooting your queries...

I will answer as per my understanding....
As you have received an invitation to apply for VISA....change in Occupation list would not affect your case.
Logically if they have invited you and you have paid the visa fees and completed ALL other formalities..then there shouldn't be any reason for concern...

Unless they find any issue with documents provided against points claimed etc.......

So just relax and file your visa and complete other formalities..

#7 ·
Hello Manjyot

I think we got the invitation NSW at the same time. Well can you just give me an idea about the Medical and when i should do it and how to upload it? Have you been assigned a case manager yet?

You can email as well.. thehimalaya2014@gmail.com

I have not applied for the visa yet as Im little scared to click on Apply for visa in skillselect...lol
I will be thankful to you If you could give me an idea as in how to fill that form and upload all your documents..

Please help..
Thanks & Regards

#9 ·
Dear Johny,

Please DONT SHARE your EMAIL IDin an open forum, its against the Forum rules.

Regards
Sameer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.